Monday, October 13, 2008

I Laughed So Hard I Cried!

Oh my, I laughed so hard last night I cried! I guess another way to look at psychic humor. As I sit here to try and type this, I can not help but let a giggle escape.

A couple of my girls started asking about psychic things and if I could do a reading on one of their boyfriends. He was there too. I explained, I have never actually done a live reading. I do my readings via photos, but had just started reading a book I was given, which tries to explain live readings. Of course the idea of all three of them staring at me - I didnt think I could do it.

I offered to get out my Tarot cards and give that a try. I explained that being I am their mom, I kinda know them to well and it might effect how I read the cards. It is just like when I try to read for myself. But I did do a three card reading on each of them and the cards did seem to fit.

I know not funny yet! LOL You know how one thing leads to another. We continued to talk about psychic gifts and medium readings that I also do. One of the girls asked if I could reach her Uncle. She went and got a picture and I tried looking at it - but with everyone looking at me I could not do anything.

They were asking a bunch of questions and then she asked if I could reach her father. I felt that he was there with us and tried to communicate. We tried one experiment but it didnt work. So they wanted me to ask him to do something so they would know that he was around. My brother in law, (one's father) has a tendency to mess with electrical things. So I asked him to do something so the girls would know he was around. His daughter was so trying to convince me she would not be scared. So I went ahead with it, but I asked him to do something that would not scare the crap out of them, yet they would know something happened. As I was asking my other girl - said oh! The lights flickered. But I had my eyes closed and the others were looking down so she was the only one that saw.

They really wanted to see something - but since I am so used to doing this in privacy, I went into the bedroom (saying I had to use the bathroom) and asked him to do something now so they would know. As I walk back out into the kitchen they said the lights just flickered. I said "yes" and made a motion. She automatically said - you asked him to do that while you were in there didnt you? Caught! LOL

We continue with our psychic talking and about how I think things happen. She really wanted more. They wanted him to turn on the oven. I'm like I have never asked for anyone to do such things like that. So I asked him to do something electrical within the next 20 minutes for them to have some proof. Well, it was 10:35 and my alarm clock went off! This seems to be a way he communicates with me alot. So they look at me and I said ok, there he is. My alarm clock is not set! Go look at it! They would not go without me! LOL We got in there and as I said the alarm clock was not set!

I guess they were on a roll about communicating with him. Well, the boyfriend is still a skeptic, so I was sitting at the table wishing his phone would ring and scare the crap out of him. All of a sudden I hear a phone ring - but it's not any of ours. We guessed it must have been the tv in the other room. So I said - "Oh well, I asked him to do "boyfriends" phone so it would convince him. Then one of the girls said, "oh come on just do something funny!" Two seconds later, my phone rings! OMG the look of terror on her face and she screamed so loud I'm surprised she didnt wake up the others in the house. And of course her screaming caused the other one to scream as a reaction.! I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face!

As I try to type this I am beginning to cry with laughter again. I can just picture her face. I'm thinking to myself - Oh yeah, she's not scared but the look of terror on her face was unbelievable! I was laughing so hard when I answered the phone, my husband could not understand what I was saying. Oh I needed that laugh!

I think that will be one of those memories they will have forever - which will be spoken of for years to come! I know it's probably one of those - you had to be there moments - but I am sure glad I was there!

No comments: