Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weird Dream: The Christmas Giant

I had a weird dream the other night! Well, I have a lot of strange dreams, but this one tops the cake. I have no idea what if any meaning could be attached to my Giant dream. Here is what I can remember about the dream.

I was awakened from taking a nap by the doorbell. I went to the door, which had glass panes, so I could see who was at the door, there was this GIANT man. He had to have been 12 feet tall. Luckily, the door was well over this height, so that was not a problem. I opened the door and he came into the foyer. He was carrying a green and red plaid little girl’s winter jacket. He said that he just finished making it and that he was delivering it right away because the person that ordered it needed it immediately. I told him that we did not order the jacket, it was not for us. He kept insisting the jacket was ours. He and I went back and forth for a while. I explained that it was too small for any of our girls and that we had not ordered it, he was at the wrong house.

He kept insisting that I take it. I finally called out to my husband to come to the foyer and explain to the GIANT that it was not ours. As my husband walked into the foyer, the GIANT looked at him, and said, "Your right this isn’t for you, I am at the wrong house!" He left and I closed the door. As I looked out after him, I noticed that everything was red brick. I don’t live in a red brick house. Then I looked to the right outside and it was a very large house. Outside near the door and up there was a huge Christmas decoration. I then turned around and looked inside the house, to the right inside there was a Christmas carousel decoration up on a piece of furniture – all of a sudden it started moving and playing Christmas music. Then I don’t see all the decorations in the house, but all the musical ones start playing! I then say to myself, “This is going to be the best Christmas ever!” But I seem to know in the dream it’s not Christmas time???

So, it was a very weird dream. I guess the elves are GIANTS now? I have no idea of the meaning of this dream, any ideas would be welcome.

No comments: