Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Believe!

I now believe 100% that spirits can contact me and provide information. For years I have been able to communicate with relatives that have passed on, but now I have confirmation that other spirits can communicate with me. For many years I have kept my psychic experiences mostly within my family, for fear other people will think I am crazy. I have now decided it really doesn’t matter if others don’t believe me, I KNOW!

If people choose not to believe me, that is their option. I now know with 100% certainty that spirits are with us and can communicate with those of us that choose to accept. I have accepted me for who I am and now have experienced even more with my gifts. I believe my abilities are gifts from God. I may have been slow in understanding and accepting myself as different from the majority, but I am here now.

I have always wanted to be able to help others with my gifts, but did not know how to go about doing so. I have a long journey ahead, but now feel confident that I am headed in the right direction.

Over the weekend I responded to a post from a family searching for information regarding a relative that had passed. I had never requested a spirit to me, other than that of a relative. I offered to try for this family. In doing so, I asked for confirmation to be able to give the family. I requested that the confirmation be something that I could not under any circumstances have known. Boy, did I get something that made no sense to me! But, it made perfect sense to the family involved. So, whether other people choose to believe, that is their option. I am a true believer!

I hope to be able to help more families with questions they have concerning their loved ones. May everyone someday be a believer!

No comments: