Monday, November 15, 2010

Missing Family and Friend: Sarah Maynard(FOUND), Tina Herrmann, Kody Maynard, and Stephanie Sprang from Mt Vernon OH

I woke up early the morning of November 11, 2010 and told my husband, “I think there is going to be another case.” I could only remember bits and pieces of what I had just been dreaming – but I knew I had been shown “meat.” What seemed very odd to me this time was a whole family seemed to be somehow involved and it was very confusing.

The meat I was shown in this dream seemed to be in the shape of a square and about the size of my palm. The meat appeared to be setting on top of a dress – the dress may have been a burgundy color.

There seemed to be two parents – I think two sisters? Somehow I guess the parents find a child dead? They freak out and think possibly the other daughter killed her. But in the dream not sure if that is really a ploy to “bring out” the true murderer?

Something about the dress and or meat and the dishwasher?

Also something about a drink or maybe blood in a container.

I remember someone who I thought was the father and one of the girls are somewhere different – away from the house. He is trying to lure maybe the true murderer to the house? He tries different stuff but it’s not working, so he ends up calling an old friend of his that is somehow related to Law Enforcement. He tells this man he is too drunk or too hung-over to get in his house? It makes no sense to the man he is telling this to; but the man is going to meet him at the house.

I know this dream is so bits and pieces. I was unable to pull back all that was happening in the dream. Even as I was getting the information I was noting to myself this is too confusing.

A few other notes to add which may be associated

On November 5 2010 the Song from the Green Acres TV show kept playing in my head and has on and off since then. Just noting this because a friend who works on these cases sent me a map of where Sarah was found – and the road near there is called Green Acres.

Another vision dream I had 11/14/2010 was a bit strange – Ok that is normal for me. But it was this black liquid – it was covering this large area of land. There were buildings in the background which were at least two stories high. All of a sudden this black stuff would start gushing upward – it went higher than the buildings. It may have been OIL but I’m trying not to assume – since in actuality I saw a black liquid stuff.

My friend asked me to go ahead and put a blog up incase anyone local would know what the black liquid or Oil may be representing and could possibly help find the other three persons.

Please keep Sarah Maynard (FOUND) and her family: Tina Herrmann, mother and Kody Maynard, brother and friend Stephanie Sprang in your thoughts and prayers.

I know this blog may be a bit awkward – I seem to still not have gotten myself back to normal yet. I know I also owe a few people some readings – but I am still a little flaky since the illness. I hope to be 100 percent soon.

No comments: