Thursday, November 4, 2010

Zahra Baker Missing Hickory NC - Psychic Notes

I have not added my meditation notes on Zahra’s case yet because I have been a bit under the weather. I will try to go thru my notes now and add the few bits and pieces.

These are the actual notes from the photo read on did on Zahra Baker missing from Hickory, NC.

Zahra Claire Baker
Missing 10/9/2010
NC
Reading jn/13/2010 meant 10/13/2010 (not sure how in the heck jn was entered I usually use the 10 key to enter the date)


Go to the top of the mountain
C word maybe CAD word
I see the paved road with dirt going up on sides
Splash
Topsy truvy
Happy jumping up and down – im free
She talked to me about it first
Zolfo
Tall trees possibly pines
Park setting
Had some kind of party there
Half sister younger dark hair

On 10/14/2010 I meditated on Zahra Baker and these are what I am able to decipher from my notes while I was meditating. I realize some of this makes absolutely no sense whats so ever! But I am putting it here so it is all in one place and I can learn. Some of the strangest things I have gotten in cases, have made sense to the families so I am putting it all out there.

September 29 2010
You tube
10/07/2010
Lisa got angry
She had cancer again and didn’t want to go thru it again ( I put a note that this may end up being Lisa’s story)
RR Track
That’s my story and im sticking to it
Black lady knows something
Blonde lady pregnant
Donuts each have one no each have two

Note from 10/15/2010

Woke up with an “R” word – trying to figure it out maybe sounds something like Robious?? Googled around seems there is a Rhodiss NC but not sure if that is what it is in reference to or not.

Meditation 10/15/2010

Please hold me tight
Big yellow box truck going thru woods
Saw a plane overhead
Poured water from bucket into something and a man said Yuck

10/17/2010 note
Milk Crate made of plastic – not sure why but it popped into my mind

10/21/2010 Note
I looked down and on my left thigh there is this strange red marking.

10/22/2010
Bruise behind right ear

No comments: