Sunday, November 1, 2009

Was Alex Marcedo the Missing Child I Received a Vision On?

I received a brief vision on October 28, 2009 about a child who had gone missing, could Alex Mercado be whom this was in reference to? I am not sure. I was given such little information, there was no way to know who or where this vision was going to take place. It is very frustrating to understand "why" I received this information and to be told there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.

I emailed a couple of ladies I work on cases with letting them know what I had received. It wasn't enough to do anything or stop it. I have copied over the email - because that is the only notes I have regarding the vision.


Oct 28 (4 days ago)
I hope Im wrong - ugh - it has been eerly quiet this morning... then as I am sitting there outside the store - i see - well you know what I mean... a police car going down the road - they stop and tell me a child is missing..... I ask my guide for more info - there is a backpack left on the ground... that is it so far I asked how can I stop this? Im told I cant Oh I hope this is just my imagination



I kept googling for Amber Alerts since receiving the vision, and last night I came across the Alert for Alex Marcedo. At first, I thought well he is too young to have had a backpack. But as I checked for more information this morning - there is a picture from a news station which shows Alex with a backpack!




I know to the skeptics who may be reading this, well so what. Ok, I can agree with you on that. As I myself always doubt and wonder if it is my imagination. But I also have to look at what I am given and try to figure out why? I'm sure what I am given must be some sort of learning process for myself. I continually ask, "Why?" and "What is the reasoning behind these visions?" The hardest thing is "Why do I receive these when I can not do anything to stop these horrible things from happening?" I hope one day I will be able to understand and explain the answers to myself and others.

Please keep Alex and his family in your prayers.

Remember to place photos and information about Missing Children on your websites and emails to keep them in the public eye!


No comments: