Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Psychic Journey Involving Missing Persons Continues

My psychic journey involving missing person’s cases continues. I was going to do it as one blog entry, but decided it would have been too long for anyone to read! LOL I’m not implying my reader’s have a short attention span, just it is a separate case.

While contemplating the reasons I am given information which I cannot do anything with, I was scanning thru a forum on missing persons. Yeah, you would think I would know better – but for some reason I am being drawn in this direction – so I followed.

I was lead to a case. As soon as I clicked the button – there was a photo! Gosh, those who know me realize I am a photo reader. I began getting feelings, ASAP! What was I supposed to do – just stop! No not me.

So I went with the flow. Only God knows why. I noted what I was receiving. But then I went back to the forum and realized – on this case there was no request for psychic visions or dreams, and the mother of the missing person is a member of the forum. Oh, now I had a dilemma. A learning experience I had to process. It made me really stop and think about “missing persons” and their families. I cannot give or offer any visions to families that have not requested such. Who am I to assume I have the correct information, only God knows the answers.

So I went back to my notes and put a comment about learning to provide information to families, only if requested to do so. For the information may not be correct. I could have accidentally misinterpreted symbolism I was receiving. I could not post this information anywhere. Someone reading the information may too assume things that are not really said or given. For example: Say I heard a gunshot – that does not necessarily mean the person was shot. All it would mean is a gun was fired at some point. See it is very hard to keep yourself from assuming things when you are given symbols or sounds, etc.

Well, I later went back to the forum – after learning the moral lesson of not posting my vision – because it was not requested. Low and behold a new topic was posted from the mother of the missing person. Yup, requesting information via visions and dreams! Sometimes I think I am gonna lose my mind. See what I mean – I keep being lead in this direction – something always happens. I just don’t know what to do?

I did message the mother because I took it as a sign. I did not give her the reading information. What I did do is explain what happened and tried to explain to her that many psychics receive a lot of information – such as in another missing persons case and sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong. Please remember this when and if psychics do start sending her information. We are only human and God is the only one that knows the answers and will reveal them when he feels it is the right time.

She did message me back and I sent her some of the reading – with a continued request to remember I am only human. The information I did receive – I do not feel will help in finding her loved one, but maybe some of it would make sense to her. I let her know that I will continue to pray for her daughter and entire family.

So my journey continues to where I have no clue. I figure one day God will explain to me why I am given this information and what in the heck I am supposed to do with it! Until then I continue on my path.

No comments: