Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow! I even amazed Myself

I got a chance to do a couple of medium readings last night - actually no children around!

I doubted myself the whole time and drive myself crazy waiting for the feedback from the person who requested the readings. But I was unbelievably amazed when I did get the feedback on two readings a little while ago.

Both included the words "WOW" in their feedback. I'm taking that as a good sign. Of course they then explained the "WOW" I have to agree "WOW" is a good definition. Confirmation of the communications are amazing. To know that our loved ones can communicate with us once they have passed on is just an unbelievable experience, not only for the person I do the readings for, but for myself as the reader.

I know that there are many people out there that do not believe in any such communication, but if you live my life, you can not doubt it! I see it, I hear it, and I feel the communication with spirits. Do I sometimes doubt whether I am really doing this - well yes but then how do I know what I know about someone I have never met in this life time?? No one will ever ever convince me that there is not a life after death!

Oh Wow - I am so thankful for my gifts - Thank God for giving them to me so that I may give hope, happiness, love, and peace to the people who request readings.

No comments: