Saturday, June 28, 2008

Having Electrical Issues Again!!

I was typing my previous post and all of a sudden the extra printer next to my desk just started making all sorts of noises like it was getting ready to print. Just one slight problem - yes it is plugged in but its not on!!!!!! and its not attached to the computer either!!!! I think I have a visitor???

The other night I was sitting talking with my husband and all of a sudden our tv turned on! About freaked him out LOL Im used to such things myself. It went back off after a minute or so.

Guess someone is wanting my attention guess I need to take some time to meditate and see if I can figure out who it is. It is usually one person that messes with the electrical so maybe he has something he needs me to know.

Well thanks for listening to the ramblings of a psychic medium!

No comments: