Saturday, June 28, 2008

O stop me my sarcastic side is about to come out!

OMG I can't help it! It just won't stop! I unfortunately have a very sarcastic side to me and it just gets to me sometimes and I have to let it out or it will get worse. Many of you know that I am a psychic photo reader and this has to do with people requesting free readings on a site I read on. I see requests over and over again by the same people sometimes and I have to control myself not to jump on and tell them that asking and asking isnt going to change their lives. It is only them that can do anyting about what is happening - their freewill can change the course they are on.

Or the ones that keep asking every hour or two for a pregnancy reading! Part of me wants to say what difference does it really make if its a boy or a girl???? It is what it is and it's not like you can change it! Enjoy that you are pregnant and feel blessed that you are having a child! Be happy with whatever you have. I have four girls and it never mattered to me whether I was having a boy or a girl!

Sorry I just had to get that out without hurting any persons feelings. I know some people just really want to know the sex of the child - to be somewhat sure ask your doctor for an ultrasound - but even those can be wrong! LOL Doctors are not God either.

Well I feel better now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I just LOVE hearing what's going on with you! Also, I don't think your explanation is "sarcastic". Actually, some folks really don't have any idea how psychic gifts work...and that they work in so many different ways. Keep your antennae up, and keep us informed.
Peace