Sunday, January 20, 2019

Deborah Saucier Missing Tampa Florida January 2019

Deborah Saucier Missing January 2019
Tampa Florida





I am usually drawn to work on Missing Children cases; however, I was drawn to Deborah Saucier.  

There is no telling if those associated with the case will even see this blog, as I do not post often anymore and do not know how to work the process for the blog to be seen. If it is meant to be found then it will be.  

All I knew when I began to think of Deborah was her name and that she disappeared in Tampa, Florida. 

Here are my brief notes:

Houston (a street maybe?)
Then Houston we have take off
A large older model brown car.
The number 14
Car pulls up to a cross walk - people on the right start to walk - car almost hits them.

So, of course I then read the article and it states her car was found at Julian B Lane Riverfront Park. I am unfamiliar with the area, but I google mapped the park and then Houston to see if there were any streets in the area. Low and behold a Houston Ave within the Air Force Base in Tampa.  The routes given with the mapping shows it is only 20 something minutes away from where she disappeared. 

I hope and pray Ms. Saucier's family finds her safe.






No comments: