Monday, October 22, 2018

Jayme Closs Missing Wisconsin October 2018 - FOUND JANUARY 2019!


FOUND

Jayme is an amazing and strong girl - continue praying for her health and recovery. 

Wish I could have understood the meaning of some of the information I received at the time.  This is a continuous learning process. Please keep all our missing persons in your prayers for a safe return.







As usual the information I get means nothing to me, but maybe it will mean something to someone from the area.



October 19,2018 - Looking at a picture of Jayme Closs:

I get the feeling she knows the person.

I heard a plane overhead when I first became aware after meditation.

The name JOEL.

Keep getting dark black clothes – kind of like a gangster style.

She was too trusting.


October 20, 2018 – Meditation

Cherry Tree

person is all in black

Moose

Carolina –  North Carolina?

Black bear  - see a silhouette of a black bear

54

Montana

Capsule

Three crosses on a mountain?  Saw crosses 

Googled 


Wisconsin 54 and came across a Trunk Tour for Wisconsin 54 and the main picture was a Moose.

http://statetrunktour.com/routes/54-2/


November 5, 2018

While thinking of Jayme - I saw a schoolbus stopped with it's lights flashing.










No comments: