Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Psychic Meditation on Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas

Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas has been missing from Laredo TX for a few days now! Oh, this poor child, being twelve she may not really understand what is going on. Twelve is such a confusing age for many young ladies; she may very well believe all the this older gentlemen is telling her. From the little I have found online concerning this young lady - she is probably in Mexico now.

As I stated in the earlier post, I did a meditation, photo read on Karla the other day. I was waiting to post the information I received until our group had tried to contact Law Enforcement. We have not heard back from them, which is common, unfortunately, so I will post my notes.

September 24, 2009: Photo read on Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas

Mexican descendant
Square within a square -smaller square down in the left corner - (possibly a picture)
carosel - (carousel?)
Ugly van
Light blue

(note I accidentally left the caps on - sorry)
I DON’T CARE WHAT THE NEWS SAYS SHE IS IN A LITTLE TOWN NOT FAR FROM WHERE SHE WAS TAKEN

SHE WILL BE FOUND UNDERNEATH
ESCAPADE
THE COLLAPSE


HXXXXX RXXXXXXXX
This man is known to be a local psychopath
He is not afraid of what will happen to him if it is found out.
He will continue to do this he has before

Well, those are the notes from my meditation. I'm not sure if any of this will help in finding Karla but just incase I am putting it out there. Maybe someone, Law Enforcement or family, will understand what some of this means. I am trying to learn not to interpret as I do the reading therefore, some are just words or phrases which may have some significance.

I googled carousel, since it seemed a little odd. It has on the internet the mall there in Laredo has a carousel? I don't know I've never been there. Maybe they went to the mall before leaving for Mexico? I did fill in X's for the name I was given because I am only human and could have gotten the name wrong - I would not want to cause any harm to a persons identity by placing the name in the blog.

As I have mentioned before, I now work with a group of gifted ladies so I am included the link to our blog, so you can also read the information they will be posting.

http://psychicsunitetofindmissingchildren.blogspot.com/2009/09/karla-victoria-yrigoyen-rivas_27.html

Please remember to keep the faces and information of this missing children in the public eye by posting on your email and blogs.

No comments: