Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amber Dubois Missing California 2009

I have recently been made aware of the case of Amber Dubois from California. I am not ready to post the information I received during a meditation, but am trying to figure out why I may be feeling a physical pain during the times I meditate or even just think about Amber. I am an Empath, so I do realize this may be something associated with Amber Dubois.

I tried to go to one of those medical sites where you post the symptoms and they give you possible reasons for the symptoms. But who knows since I dont know any of her physical background.

I keep getting pain in my upper back, say if you placed your finger on the large vertebrea at the base of your neck and went down about four vertebrea that would be about the area it seems to be stemming from. This pain goes all the way thru to I guess what would be the top of the sternum. The pain also seems to radiate down both arms but with a different feel to it. The arms seem to have a more burning pain - mostly in the muscles right below the elbows.

I would be alarmed personally if it didn't just keep occurring when I think or meditate on Amber Dubois.

I did also get a strange verbal pop into my mind yesterday when I was thinking about Amber - it was something about "tea time"

Well, just thought I would let my readers know what I have been up to lately. Feel free to make any comments or suggestions regarding my "ailment."

Remember to keep the faces and information of missing persons on your blogs, sites, and emails so that we can bring them all home to their families!!!

2 comments:

www.bringamberhome.come said...

How can I get a hold of Mish??

Mish said...

I sent you an email per your second comment, please feel free to use that address. I would be more then happy to answer any questions.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Mish