Friday, April 17, 2009

Psychic Visions and Missing Children Update April 17 2009

Just a quick update, I have not had the opportunity to do many readings in the past week. Life seems to be keeping me very busy. Not much peace and quiet! LOL Plus, a good friend of mine has a missing person whom she is very concerned about - therefore, I have been trying to put what little time I have into trying to support her and see if I can get anything to help.

I did receive a couple of my "flash" visions which are only visual with no explanations. The first one I believe to be in reference to one of my children. I was shown some kind of pink cream placed totally around her right eye. I told her to be careful so hopefully nothing comes of this. Maybe she will get pink eye - I just don't know.

The other one was very odd - I was shown a young girl - but I can not say for sure if was Haleigh or another child. I was shown the child turning from a child to a china - porcelain doll? There was a man watching her as this was happening. He seemed to be in his 20's or 30's long brown straight hair - of a slim to medium build. Not sure where this came from. A friend suggested I look into the Madeleine McCain case. I have been requested by another person to do a read on her also, but have not had a chance as of yet. So I do not want to see what the case is - until I do my reading.

I am sorry I am behind on two requested readings - I have not forgotten about them - just have to get the quiet time. Please forgive me for the wait, I know they are both important.

I did read a quick note from someone that Gail St. John is down in Florida and going to work on both the Adji Desir and Haleigh Cummings cases. I hope she is able to shed some light on one or both of these cases! These poor children need to be found - their families deserve closure - and hopefully the children back to the people who love them!

Remember to place the pictures of missing persons on your websites and blogs to keep their faces in the public eye!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Hello,
My name is Kayla and I have the flash vision power to and i had the same vision of the little girl, i think the Cummings girl or something? My problem is, is that I'm so young with this power and can't channel it the way i want i was hoping maybe you could help me?
-Kalya

Mish said...

Thank you for stopping by and reading. I have had flash visions for many years, it it kinda frustrating because you do not get enough information to help someone.

Your best bet is to take some quiet alone time and ask for guidance. Start keeping a journal of what you receive during this quiet time and what ever visions you receive. Make sure and date them and then go back and add comments when or if you ever make the connection. This might help you understand what has been shown to you.

What vision did you have of a little girl? Write it down and start your journal from there!

Feel free to comment me and ask questions - we all learn from each other - Im still learning but am here if you have questions.

Thanks again
Mish