Saturday, April 11, 2009

Missing Persons Cases - Psychic

I took off for over a week and enjoyed Spring Break with my family. We were in the back woods with no television or computer access! Wow a different life for sure! Very quiet and peaceful, a time to take a deep breath and pray all the missing persons would be found. The only communication I had with the outside world was a text message from a friend.

My friend asked me if I had gotten anything while I was away. The only thing I had gotten was a suitcase being unzipped and a slab of meat inside. I told her I had no clue as to who, what, where or why. It was just one of those quick visions with no more detail. She immediately texted me back saying they found Sandra Cantu in a suitcase. The name had no meaning to me, so I asked who she was. She had gone missing after I had left modern civilization! I don't know if this was a connection to her or not?

Then as I return home to check my email, I received a note of a missing Georgia chef - I believe the name is Brandon Patton, will have to double check that one. A slab of meat could go with a chef too??

I have not done a reading on either of these cases. If I have some quiet time I may try to see if I can find out more on Brandon, if he has not been found yet. It appears the police in California seem to have a good investigation going at this time, so I will let that one be for now.

I tried to see if I could find any more information on the little girl Haleigh Cummings in Florida, I had prayed she would be found while I was on vacation - but it appears she has not been found. I hope Law Enforcement has some good leads they are following - since they are keeping the information confidential.

I did happen to see a small note they did another search for Adji Desir while I was gone. I do not know any specifics as to where or why they searched or if anything was discovered. Hopefully, they will let the public know something.

Please keep all these missing persons and their families in your thoughts and prayers. Remember to post their pictures and information on your websites and blogs to keep them in the public eye!

No comments: