Sunday, February 22, 2009

Missing Florida Boy Adji Desir


Adji Desir doesn't seem to be getting the media attention of other missing children. It is unfortunate and I can only guess as to why. It is just my opinion, since there is no controversy in his case - the media does not have as much interest. The poor family must watch the television coverage of other missing children and wonder why are they not continuing to cover our son? I feel for them.

I know I do not have hundreds or thousands of readers, but I hope those of you who do read this will try to get his picture and information out to everyone you know. Since he has not been found locally - he could be anywhere!! So, even if you live in New York or California please pass on his information. If someone did take Adji they could be passing him off as a relative or foster child, they are taking care of. Look at his picture - does he look familiar? Remember the family says he does not speak; so he can not tell you who he is or where he is from!

I know sometimes people do not want to get involved for fear of being wrong about a siting or dealing with Law Enforcement, but it is better to be wrong about a siting then to just let it go when there is a possibility it is the missing child! To find out later you were right to be suspicious and did not follow through would be worse.

I found a new site for Adji Desir today and wanted to pass along the site to everyone.
Please take a look and pass this and his picture out to everyone you know, PLEASE!

http://www.findadji.com/

I hope we can all join together and find Adji! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

No comments: