Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Storage Center is Haunted! LOL

We got a call from the Sheriiff’s Department asking us to please come up to the center. They would stay there until we arrived. The deputy said there seems to be a problem and the customer thinks the place is haunted!

After last night, I had to start laughing! I felt bad for the customer cause I’m sure she was really scared. My oldest daughter and I drove to the center. I told her I will have to act appropriately so I don’t freak her out.

Luckily she was not there when we arrived, only the two deputies were there. The lights just in the foyer were flashing, but what is weird they are not flashing in a consistent rhythm. The elevator door when we got there was stuck open. The fire alarm was beeping uncontrollably. I was so glad that the door going in and out was stuck open too. If that poor lady had been stuck inside she would have really gone crazy!

The deputies went into the locked office with us to make sure everything was alright. We had to call the fire alarm people to find out how to shut the beeping off! Appears we must have been hit by lightening. My daughter was so freaked she just wanted out of there. When she went out by the elevator, it shut and stayed that way. We kept hearing weird noises from there, but I did not mess with it, she wanted to leave.

Well we have had an interesting weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite an experience! I tend to go along with the lightening theory...although with your many other "happenings", it wouldn't surprise me if something else was also going on!