Friday, April 11, 2008

My Friend Became an Angel Last Night

Kimberly Dawn Heacox Hamilton
Born September 25, 1980 passed away Thursday evening, April 10, 2008


God called for an Angel last night; and my friend Kimmy journeyed to heaven. He could not have filled the position with a more wonderful spirit then she. Born with cystic fibrosis her life had more obstacles then most of us will ever endure, but she lived her life with spunk and determination. Kimmy was an inspiration to me and many other people. She did not allow herself to be handicapped by her disease, but instead to live life to its fullest!

I know that Kimmy has already visited me. This morning at 9 am I received an invitation to be a friend to someone on http://www.cafemom.com/ that has the same name and eye color as my friend. I had not yet received the news of her passing. Then when I went to email my mom and sister about the loss; I had a little glitch. Usually when I type a K, I get a list of everyone I email starting with K. Not today! The only ones that showed up were Kimmy’s and her moms! When I went back later, it was back to normal.

God works in mysterious ways to let us know that our loved ones are ok when they journey to heaven. I will miss you very much Kimmy.

No comments: