Monday, March 22, 2010

Susan Powell Missing from Utah December 2009

I know it has been a while since I have posted! I'm still around and have been working on a couple of missing person cases. As usual it is a learning process and I'm not sure how to interpret what I am receiving. I did have a wise and wonderful lady (you know who you are) tell me it is not for me to understand all I receive; that people closer to the case will be the ones to understand. Ok, that is my interpretation of what she said. She is actually quite more eloquent than I!

Susan Powell missing Utah

March 21 2010 Reading

She had been wanting to buy something or do something different to the home?
He really did not like the connections or friends she was meeting thru church
I am really pulled to her wedding rings in this photo
A purse – maybe medium tan or gold in color. Not a shoulder bag – it clips at the top and just has the smaller hands – a hand bag –
Josh has something or had something?
Drugs
Journal
Pillow over face
Go North
Interstate
A K or C word
Crystal
Caravan
___eclades
Over the mountains
Rest stop

I almost forgot - If anyone close to Susan happens to read this - does "Muffy" mean anything?

I have more information I need to pull from my notes and emails I have sent to the other ladies I work with but for now, maybe some of this will ring a bell and help in the search for Susan Powell missing from West Valley City, Utah. Please feel free to help me interpret what some of this may mean. By all means comment with your interpretations or ideas.

Please remember to post photos and information on missing persons to your websites and blogs to keep them in the public eye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking a location like arches national park. I think somewhere with a natural rock formation like seen at arches national park in moab, utah. I think mine shaft or hole in the ground like a well feels right.

Mish said...

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts on Susan. I pray she is found soon

SpiritChanneller said...

I too get suffocation as the cause of death with Susan.
I then see her being wrapped in a coverlet and taken to the car and driven a distance then he puts her out and later goes back and moves her to a better hiding place.
How is it possible that the kids didn't see her in the car and if they did how did daddy explain what it was unless of course they thought it was a bedroll for the camping trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi I came across your blog because I was curious as to whether anyone else out there had the same feelings as I did. I too have gotten similer feelings especially that part about mine shaft and mountains. I almost feel like the topaz mountain area.

Anonymous said...

I see type of mine in a mountain with a road leading right to the opening. There is a flat plain with small hills around. I see something tall and straight near it like a telephone pole or something. I see a shoe somewhere. The mine is on the east side of this area. I feel pain in the right side of the head and being choked and wrapped in a blanket. It is dark. She may have a crown on tooth #9. She is crying and wishes she would have done something sooner. She says she loves her Mom and Dad. I think she is ok and at peace. I feel she may be in the Ryolite Nevada area at the Ntn. Bank Mine.