Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lindsey Baum Missing McCleary Washington

I was cleaning up some papers and found a few notes I had written when I did the initial photo read on Lindsey Baum. The photo was texted to me by a friend since I didn't have Internet at the time. Since I am lacking the organizational gene - I wrote on the closest piece of paper I had! I just came across it.

First thing I noted was my eyes became very blurry. I note physical feelings sometimes because I am an Empath and this could somehow mean something to someone. The next was the name Steve. But this person could be someone who will help with the case or a witness - I never know how they are related to the case. Could it be someone involved with Lindsey disappearing, yeah could be.

As I read over the notes, I then wrote Trunk, but I kinda remember using that word for a small enclosed place - so not sure as if meant trunk of car or a movable trunk or even a small closet. I also got an older girl, as in older than Lindsey like a teenager.

The next note was another physical notation: between shoulder blades - cool feeling

I jotted down 200-300 yds not sure from where or what? Gosh wish I could just get where she is! Ugh! Then I wrote May still be alive must work quickly. The last note that I wrote was Lunsford case. I believe I wrote this because I was shown a picture of a man that resembled the father of the missing girl from Florida a few years ago.

None of this information means anything to me. I wish I could provide information which would assist in finding Lindsey - but it just doesn't seem to work that way.

2 comments:

philopshere1 said...

This reading is actually very similar to Forensic Astrology Blog. Just thought about mentioning it. Can you see where she is now and if/when she will be found?

Anonymous said...

Your article was very similar to one from Forensic Astrology. Can you see where she is now?