Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gosh I am still alive!

Things have been kinda crazy around here lately! But, we are all still breathing. We have food on the table - so at this point we continue to live.

Had a cup of coffee with Bart yesterday - for those of you that know me - he is my guide. I have been so stressed lately, hadn't had time to stop and meditate. Well, went pretty well - very informative in some aspects and confusing in others. It seems in a sense I am going in the right direction - even though life seems very upsetting. I am supposed to be learning these lessons to help me in the future. Gosh, lessons are hard sometimes. I am not sure why I choose to learn these, but only God knows. I guess when I go back to heaven, I will understand and hopefully have learned - so I don't have to repeat these lessons!! OMG

No comments: