Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whatever Pops in My Mind

Finding a title for my blog was a bit difficult. The reason being, I have no idea at this point what I am going to write about. Therefore, the title is definitely appropriate.

I do not consider myself an expert in a certain field, so I did not want to be very specific with the title. I usually write in a converstational style with humor added when possible. Some people may not understand my humor, others will.

I have been in the business world for way too many years. I would say my management style has been to be a working manager. Meaning that I learn all aspects of the jobs my employees are required to perform. I think that is the best way to understand their concerns and assist in making the jobs more cost effective.

A mother to four girls should make me an expert in that field. But they always seem to come up with things that make me feel like a novice! LOL Of course, they know more than I do, just ask them.

Thanks for visiting. I'll write again when "Whatever Pops in My Mind"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's what blogs are for! Whatever pops in your mind! I'll pop in and see what's up! Come and visit me anytime! Found you on CafeMom! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's what blogging is all about, for me, anyway! Pop in and see me if you'd like! And keep bloggin'! It's fun! Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Hello! We are in the same boat! I have no idea where I wanted to go with a blog either, I just do it to keep writing, and I have no clue as to what I'm doing! Hope you enjoy blogging, I've been getting a kick out of it. Look forward to reading more from you.