Monday, October 13, 2008

Meeting My Old Friend and Psychic!

My psychic journey has taken me here and there and everywhere! This phase of my life is full of so much turmoil and psychic adventure. As I was packing up some belongings in my home, I kept coming across an old friend and psychic's phone number. I also found a journal which stated I met her in 1995! She had done a few readings for me between 1995 and 1998.


As I reviewed a couple of readings, she had been right on - even though some of them took years to come true. It was amazing. I picked up the phone and called the number I kept finding. I really didn't expect her to answer, she was older when I first met her. I was shocked when she answered the phone. I told her my name and she remembered me! Also, asked about a couple of relatives of mine!


We scheduled to meet the following Thursday. I told her I had to go out of town for a few days and would be back before Thursday. Unfortunately, a few minutes after I spoke with her we received the upsetting news, our friend had been shot. I did go out of town - but to a different location - to be with our friend.


I came home to be with the kids - and was able to make my meeting too. I really needed to see her since all this other tragedy had occurred.


It was great to see her - she is as wonderful as ever! She had told me years ago, I was very psychic. At that time I was experiencing some things - visions of accidents - but nothing more. I told her things were exploding for me in a number of psychic related areas and I was not sure how to use these to help people.


She did about 5 readings on me and people associated with me. It was very enlightening and interesting. She uses many different Tarot card decks for her readings. It seems the most obvious thing in all these readings is - I am psychic! LOL


During different readings it always came up that I am a Healer! She had no idea of the situation with my friend at this point. But she asked me who was having terrible difficulty breathing? My friend was on a ventilator. So I did acknowledge a friend on a ventilator. She then went on to say you are trying to Heal him! "You caught me!" Yes, he would be my first ever try at healing. I explained I have tried for years to understand Reiki, but it just doesn't make sense to me. She told me not to bother going that route, I don't need to. I was chosen to "heal" and people pay thousands of dollars to be able to do what you can do naturally! Wow. She said to continue what I was doing and that I was helping him. This of course made me feel a lot better.


During the numerous readings - healing was always shown in the cards. She was overwhelmed by the continuous reference to healing. She also was getting the medium and prophecy. She also saw and felt I would use my gifts to help find missing children. My friend told me to hold a piece of clothing of the missing child and see if I could pick up on anything. Sounds interesting, but how do you ask a parent for a piece of a missing child's clothing. See that is where I get lost!


I want to be able to help people with my gifts, but am still unsure as to how or what direction to go. She also let me know it is ok to charge for your time associated with your gift. You have to pay your bills too she said. Donating time is a good thing to do when you can.


During the general reading she told me she sees me doing something with computers. I don't know computers much except to get on here and write - she says that may be exactly how you are to use your gift. People will get to know you and feel who you are. You were choosen - Just listen to your guides. Oh my I guess I should start that other Blog they were telling me to do!


As she was reading for my husband - Our friend kept showing up in the cards so she decided to do a reading on him. She said your friend is not able to talk at this time, but you are helping him. He is in a very good hospital, (which he is in one of the top trauma centers in the US) She said if he feels he will be a burden - he will give up. He is fighting - getting better - I am his Channel. He has enemies! That is when I told her he had been shot - six times! I would have never thought he would have any enemies - he is one of the most caring and giving people I know. But if you knew the whole story - then maybe him having an unknown enemy would make what happened to him make more sense.


Well the other stuff is more on the personal nature. (Sis, I'll email you that stuff.) But what I really have taken from visiting her is; I am psychic and was chosen to lead a life involving my gifts. I will now try to move forward on this journey - my guides will lead and show me the way - I just need to work on my confidence and put myself out there and not worry about what other people think of me!


Thank you my dear friend

No comments: