Monday, April 19, 2010

Psychic Dreams/Visions Haleigh Cummings Missing & Drug Investigation

I am trying to write this blog, but I can not even figure out what would be a suitable title! Wow, it has been too long, I guess. Recently I have been reviewing information received involving Haliegh Cummings missing from Satsuma, Florida. I have a tendency to forget information I receive. In reviewing my notes and emails regarding Haleigh, I came across a number of things which now may make perfect sense! This first blog though is not technically related to her case; but does involve people who have been mentioned by the media and persons related to her. I guess the best way to write this is just try and then you will understand how it relates. I am doing this as I review my notes - so be patient with me please!

Little Haleigh Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 from her home in Satsuma, Florida. I had already received some information via dreams and readings before receiving the information I now feel I can write about.

First off, I did send the information to the Putnam County Sheriff regarding the information we received. I guess I can post that on here now. This was sent I believe March 18 2009 – via the Sheriff Department website.

Dear Sheriff,

This is NOT a tip pertaining to the Haleigh Cummings case. However, this may be somehow related to someone working this case or simultaneously working a related case.

Yes, it is via a psychic dream/vision. We just felt it was important in case such a simultaneous investigation is going on or being contemplated.

We have both received information that would imply there is an undercover investigation happening or about to happen. We feel it may be somehow related to the Cummings case. Time is not always given as per past, present, or future. This is very concerning to us being that one of us has received information that the officer undercover may be “outed.” Someone overheard this person was actually a police officer and was going to warn a second party; whom doesn’t really realize totally what is going on. The unfortunate thing is the person who is being watched has already figured out who he is!

We have both received information that a ******** vehicle of some sort is involved in some way – whether the personal vehicle of the officer or the one he may be using at some point.

Ok, so now you see why a title was difficult! LOL I could not post this information earlier due to the sensitive nature. I would never want to impede an investigation or be the cause of an officer being “outed” or injured. But now since people associated with Haleigh are now in jail pending trial, I felt it would be of no harm to write my blog. I did * out the type of vehicle just in case it is still being used by the person.

Now let me see what I can pull from my notes that prompted me to send the information. Oh, now I do say “we” because I was working with two other ladies on this case and they received information regarding this also.

The first time I felt there was a possible undercover investigation linked to these people was from a dream I had on February 27, 2009:

Dream 02/27/2009

Strange Dream:

What I can remember

Man – has a dark ******** (vehicle) – he is storing it ***********
Come to find out he is a police officer/fireman/EMT
Has a gun holster in the back of his pants
He drives the ******* to the ********** and stores it there
Doesn’t want people to know he is LE
I over hear him that he is or somehow know

There is a box – white maybe about 6” x 12” x 6”???

Someone else storing this box – actually has more of them too but just showing the one box? Thinking it may be drugs.

Man who has the one box doesn’t realize there are drugs in it and places it near where ******** is stored.

The second man who actually knows there are drugs in it is freaking out
Trying to figure out how to get the box back and move the remaining boxes!

At some point someone says he cant store his ******* there it has gas in it. But they let him because there are special circumstances – him being who he really is.

Dream March 17, 2009

(NOTE: This dream is really long – I think I will take some of it out that may not be of interest to the people reading – gosh I wasn’t sure what to take out – you never know what someone else would feel was interesting or important. I also only fixed one glaring typo from my notes – I left the rest because that is how I typed it as I was remembering it)

Man driving (I don’t know him or was not given a symbol of him)
Husband in passengers seat
Me in back seat behind the driver – so couldn’t see him

Boyfriend/Husband(note: now seems kinda funny cause I couldn’t figure out if it was husband or boyfriend even in the dream) has brown pipe behind his ear, like you would put a pencil. The pipe is brown in color with some sort or metal band around where you would put the tobacco.

Man driving says oh I want some ??? not sure what said I assumed drugs

They the guys both say they don’t have any then boyfriend/husband looks back to me and ask if I have any Coke –(something tells me they didn’t mean the drink)

I was like I don’t have anything

Then we go into this building
On the ground floor I think kinda felt like cement walls

He my boyfriend or husband - we walk straight for a little, then he turns to the left is a door and he unlocks the door with a key, but instead of us going in that door we go over to the right up a bit and there is a room (this is really odd because as I am reading this and remembering the dream this is backwards but for some reason I don’t want to change what I wrote earlier – maybe I am watching and being the same person. Not sure I am explaining this correctly) It is like he unlocked the door for the other guy because he disappears now – kinda like storage room but has some seats there. He goes in there first then I follow wasn’t sure if he wanted me to go or not? He sits down at the seat next to a table then I sat in the other one – he said so we could talk – I place my large purse on the table to the back so its not in the way of seeing each other.

Then looking out the door I see other people they are coming and going to another unit – let’s see I am sitting against the back wall of the unit we are in looking back to the way we walked in the building. And in one of the units back the way we came and on the opposite side to the left some people have come in there. Then another lady goes in there and says something about be careful because we don’t really know those people I think that they were partying with too well so be careful

Then all of a sudden we are what I assume to be upstairs or something???? Not sure how we got to this other room. But if you walk in it is a very large room, Me and boyfriend are sitting on a Sofa Couch that pulls out to a bed, directly right if you walk in the door, against the wall.

If you were to walk straight into the room there is a bed – and there is a guy sitting in a chair near there. He is young as in late teens early 20’s I’m guessing short dark hair thin or slim build possible mustache – some others come and talk to him. He is kind of quiet and not sure what is going on either. We are all just watching this Large other group of people that are in the room partying and being loud. What stands out with the large group is two young boys like 11 and 9. I think they had on plaid shirts and they start dancing.

Can’t tell what the other side of the large room looks like cause so many in that large group. I’m thinking we have never been in this situation – like we were on a cruise or something and had to share this room with a bunch of people we don’t know. I had my purse next to me and was afraid something would be stolen. And I remember trying to figure out what cash I had and Credit cards and what are we going to do if they steal everything?? I was going to sleep with my purse.

That was it

This next little bolded part is notes to myself when I typed the dream

What has me concerned is the undercover officer being exposed????
I dont know if fits to the case or if maybe there is another case going on simultaneous to the abduction?

Im really confused


Well I guess that is about it for the dreams I received regarding the simultaneous investigation – One of my friends also received about an undercover officer and the same vehicle.

Along with the dreams I also received information via other means, it made me wonder about three different agencies being involved with this case. What I received also matched with another of the ladies. I don’t know how many agencies ended up being involved with the case involving Misty Croslin and Ron Cummings, but being they are in different county jails – we know now there were at least two.

Well, I know this ended up being an extremely long blog and I didn’t even include how we came up with three agencies and there is probably more information in our files; but that would probably just be way too much! LOL

Yes, we have other notes regarding the actual case of Missing Haleigh Cummings . I have tried to read a little bit since things have been showing up in the media; yes some of it makes more sense now. I also did not post about some of the information at the time because I didn’t want Crystal Sheffield to read about it online at that time. Being the horrible things that are now being reported I will try to go back and try to write a blog about what I did receive. Yes, I sent it to Law Enforcement at the time, but I never heard back from anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this incredibly long blog – I find it a learning process for interpreting what I receive.

Remember to keep photos and information about missing persons in your blogs and on your websites!

No comments: